I represent Applicants and Licensees before all of the Boards, Agencies, Bureaus and Departments that make up the California Administrative Hearing and Licensing field.
The most common matters involve the
- Department of Social Services (Child Care Licensing, Exemptions)
- Medical Board of California
- Board of Registered Nursing
- Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians
- Board of Accountancy
- Acupuncture Board
- Dental Board of California
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Bureau of Real Estate
- Department of Motor Vehicles (salespersons, dealerships)
- Contractors State License Board
- Board of Pharmacy
- Physician Assistant Board
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Horse Racing Board
- Department of Health Care Services (primarily Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Businesses)
- Department of Insurance
I have also handle Municipal matters including Conditional Use Permit Application Hearings before Planning Commissions and City Councils
Additionally, I handle USDA revocations under SNAP regulations involving alleged misuse of the EBT benefit program by small stores up and down California. This involves preparing the Response to the initial Charge Letter and the ensuing appeal, if necessary, to the USDA Review Branch in Virginia.
Recently, I have handled several National Security Clearance hearings with the Department of Defense (DOHA), here in Los Angeles and back in Baltimore before the NSA.